Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Leechsucker


Ever experience an apartment rat? A leech that just one stop sucking out your guts? We seem to have run into this problem lately, and I cannot figure out how to fix it.

It just seems to crawl around all the time. It shows up and doesn't leave. It used to be really bad where the leech would get out of class and show up and then maybe leave when we all went to bed. Now, it's not as bad but still annoying.

I don't think I would hate the leech so much if it wasn't around all the time, but I guess that's what a leech does. It attaches and sucks the life and happiness out of you. O and eats all your food.

The leech has gotten to a point where I really hate to go home because I know I will see it sucking on the couch watching TV.

What am I to do? I have dropped hints of poison throughout the room hoping it either dies or leaves for good. I have done everything short of hitting it with a baseball bat, but every day it crawls out of the vent to annoy and destroy.

Where did all the happiness go? I guess it would better be described as a dementor that sucks everything happy from an area. It makes you live your worst memory, it is terrible.

This time pouring salt on the wound may solve the problem.

No comments: